Thrift Store Hours:
Wednesdays and Fridays 10-3
1st Saturdays - 10-3
Thrift Store Manager: Amy Howe
Acceptable donations are..
- Clothing: baby, children's and adults
- Accessories: scarves, hats, jewelry, shoes boots, and purses
- Kitchen items: (no singles please) dishes, pots, pans, glassware, etc
- Bedding: sheets, blankets, quilts, comforters
- Home Decor: linens, pottery, holiday items, pictures, floral arrangements, lamps (pref. with shades), tools, sporting goods, small to medium rugs, craft items, decorative lawn items and small non upholstered furniture (end tables, coffee tables, shelves, etc)
*CLOTHING, LINENS AND RUGS MUST BE CLEAN*
*THEY MUST BE FREE FROM ANIMAL HAIR, STAINS, RIPS, TEARS AND TOBACCO ODOR*
*ALL BUTTONS AND SNAPS ATTACHED ON CLOTHING AND ZIPPERS MUST BE WORKING*
Donations we will NOT acceptable are..
- Anything that has gas or propane in it, large bulky upholstered furniture, mattresses, most tins, most baskets, VHS tapes, baby toys, electronics, power equipment, mugs, anythings that is cracked, dinged, chipped or otherwise unusable.